Want to know about Indian Festivals like Diwali,Durga Puja,Dussehra,Rakhi,Holi,Janmastami and many other Festivals,then this blog is perfect for you.

Raksha Bandhan Quotes

Rakhi Quotes



Welcome back...and once again a very Happy Raksha Bandhan to all. Rakhi is a joyous occation to celebrate the bond of love of a brother and sister.Rakhi is a thread that binds two souls in a bond of joy forever.Raksha Bandhan is a special occassion that reminds you and your sister/brother and lovely time that you have spent  together.
So here is some inpirational quotes for you.Share these quotes with friends family relative and love ones in order to share your feelings love and affections.
Happy Raksha Bandhan-2017

raksha bandhan quotes 2017






















God gifted me with cute brother 
 whose smile brightness up my day....
I cannot stop from cluuding you.....
whenever I see your beautiful face.....
and I wish that the world of happiness .....
always be there with you.....
Wish that you reach the peak.....
and success story never ends in your life.


Rakhi is a thread that binds
two soul in a bond of joy forever
And today's I am remebering with joy,
the special tie we share and 
wishing you happiness and good
luck forever.


This is a bond of love...
A bond of togehtherness...
It's a thread that binds...
our lives and our hearts...


No matter how for or near,old or young,
Remeber the wonderful times
with your brother or sister and
Celebrate the presious bond of love...
With all your heart.


B: Boundless in energy
R: Receptive to needs
O: Outstanding people
T: Tender-hearted
H: Helpful at all times
E: Exemplary in conduct
R: Responsible at all times
I pride in having you as brother!!


R: Re-affirming love and affection
A: A prayer for long life and success
K: Keeping memories alive
H: happiness and laughter
I: Innumerable shared stories


Dear brother...
Rakhi is a perfect time to tell you
just how special you are,and
how much you mean to me!
Wishing you peace ,prosperity & success on this...
Raksha Bandhan



God gave me an angel in disguise..

an angel that cares for me..
an angel that loves me..
an angel scold me when i did wrong..
an angel that praise me for my achievements..
and that angel is called sister
To my Dearest Sister!!


On this auspicious occasion,
of Raksha Bandhan...
Praying for your good health
and wishing you..
wealthy and prosperity


My Brother is one of the most
Precious gift sent by
God,thank you God...
Wish my brother a very 
Happy Raksha Bandhan


I may have teased you many times before,
I made you cry, I made you hate me,
But nothing will change.
I will always love you.And i will cherish the
memories we shared togrther.
I Love you..Sister


My heartiest wishes
to the
most lovely sister
on the planet
"the Earth"
Happy Rakhi


Dear Brother
May your wishes come true
and may each of your days
be filled with 
joy and smiles too,
Happy Raksha Bandhan!!


Dear Brother,
It's a small thread
that has travelled a long way,
From pulling each others leg,
to growing into best of  friends.
But today it is paused.....
May this small thread
Bind Us Forever!!!


To the most wonderful Sister in the World,
Thank you - for always being there on my side and,
helping me innumerable number of times
and in infinite ways!
Happy Rakhi


Dear Brother,
On this Raksha Bandhan 
I wish to say that 
you are the best brother 
and
you mean to me
the whole world!


To All Sweet Sister
You share every joy and happiness with me,
You stood with me in my cries and smiles,
You always be with me in my success,
I am happy and proud to be your brother!


My Dear Sister,
having a sister is like
having a best friends!
you can't get rid of,
you know whatever you do,
i'll still be there.


Dear sister,
I vow to protect you at all
times from all kinds of evils
and to be there for you in hours
of need or cries.


The priceless thread,
Rakhi is the spitome of our love,
On this Raksha Bandhan ,
let's take the vow
that we'll always be there
for each other.


What make a Brother - Sister
relationship special is the way
each
one remember the other when
they are
apart.
They miss the talks,the laughs and
the time they spent together.Life
changes,memories don't.
I Miss You Brother.


Life is all about gaining and losing,
but you can trust me on one things,you
will never lose me,I will always wid you
Sister...


Within the small interval of time
you become part of my life
As my dearest friend,
as my loving sister
to share everything.
My heart full
Rakhi wishes to you...
With lots of love.
Happy Raksha Bandhan.



"Brothers are like streeslights along the road.
they don't make distance any shorter but they
light up the path and make the walk worthwhile."

1 comment:

Redmi 4

advertise

advertise

Facebook Fan Page

Raksha Bandhan images for Whatsapp story

Raksha Bandhan Qoutes in Hindi

Raksha Bandhan Greetings in Hindi

Raksha Bandhan Greetings in Hindi
Raksha Bandhan Greetings in Hindi

Raksha Bandhan Songs

Blog Archive

Contact Us